6. Cancellation and Termination Policy
1. The Client has the right to cancel this contract (the Contract) at any time up to the end of seven working days after the day on which the Contract is concluded, subject to the following provisions. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
2. The client does not have the right to cancel the Contract if the supply of the Service begins with the Client's agreement before the end of the seven working day cancellation period.
3. Once the client has notified DELECON® DESIGN CO. that the Client is cancelling theContract DELECON® DESIGN CO. will within 30 days refund the Client for the Services as set out in clause 7.5.
4. Following the 15 day period set out in clause 7.1 to 7.7, the client has the right toterminate the contract at any time giving notice in writing DELECON® DESIGN CO. The Client will be liable to pay DELECON® DESIGN CO. for the services provided to the date of Termination (including but not limited to Services already performed, goods and materials supplied or ordered on the Client's behalf, any services that may incur cancellation fees and any travel or accommodation costs incurred by DELECON® DESIGN CO. Consultants).
5. A delay by either party in acting on a breach of this contract will not be regarded as a waiver of the breach. If either party waives a breach of the Contract by the other, the waiver is limited to the particular breach.
6. Termination of contract will not affect either party's outstanding rights or duties, including DELECON® DESIGN CO. right to recover any money owing to it under these terms and conditions.