Objective: To develop, document and detail the interior design strategy. To do this we will;
Confirmations on a timetable for moving forward and work required for detailed documentation from all team members. Conducting team meetings for all members to contribute to the development of the detailed design.
- Confirming the interior design strategy with the client and team.
- Design and documents for carpentry work joinery designs and details, including the selection of materials and hardware.
- Design and documents for wet area designs and details & it including the selection of tiles and sanitary ware.
- Selection of and document electrical, appliance and lighting selections.
- Selection of internal door fittings.
- Selection of floor finishes.
- Developing colour schemes for the interior.
- Assist clients with selections of loose furniture and window dressings.
- The client will work with us to identify their preferred selections in a timely way.
- Team members will work in a collaborative and cooperative way to help deliver timely and proficient service.
- All team members - including the client! - will work to sign off on collective decisions.
- Meetings with clients in our office or at showrooms to review drawings and make selections as required.
- Schematic sketches, reference images & 2D AutoCAD working drawings, specifications and mood boards that demonstrate, detail and specify the desired approach to the interiors of the project.